Accurate noise level monitoring over your IDS network
Configure up to 100 Studio Thresholds
The tiny IDS SQ-NLM saves on wall space and wiring, while its mic can be positioned exactly where you want it, receiving true exposure to sound levels anywhere over your IDS network. Use IDS Core to configure up to 100 audio thresholds, triggering warnings, reducing volume and complying with latest health and safety legislation.
- Windows ® configuration utility
- Stand-alone USB setup
- Assignable network configuation
- PoE simplifies installation
- 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
- Very low power consumption
- Compact, rugged construction
- CE marked for sale in EU
- 2-year warranty
- Noise level monitoring over your IDS network
- Configure multiple audio thresholds using IDS Core
- Trigger remote visual alerts
- Automatically reduce volume
- Set level to comply with latest health and safety legislation
- Construction: 1.8mm Aluminium
- Dimensions: L 123 × W58 × H 30 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Connectors: Mini-USB, RJ45, 3.5mm 3-way jack socket
- Frequency range: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Power supply: PoE 48V
- Power consumption: 2 to 3W
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Approvals: CE
An optional PoE injector is available for switches without PoE ports
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly.
Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows based configurarion software supplied. It supports DCHP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
Firmware updates will be available via our website.
The SQ-NLM is ideal for live environments such as studios, edit suites and post production. Use it with an IDS Touchscreen for remote dynamic control.
Any number of units can be installed on your system.
What is IDS?
IDS. The super cool intuitive and revolutionary workflow information solution. Originally designed as a simple clock and tally system for broadcasters, IDS harvests information from across wide area networks, aggregating it using a simple toolset, providing facilities with the power to display only the information you want, the way you want it. Boundless flexibility that lets you into a world of simple integration giving you access and total control of essential equipment at a touch by using an IDS touchscreen.
IDS is the cutting edge media technology solution and can be scaled to suit any installation, whether Industrial, Service, Broadcast, AV, Education, Defence, Medical or Corporate. Simplifying the complicated, putting the user in charge. IDS already brings groundbreaking solutions to a prestigious set of customers around the globe.