Resilient, versatile GPIO expansion for your IDS network
Your IDS System and the Outside World Unite
IDS SQuid is a 19” (1RU) unit that provides versatile I/O expansion options. It has 32 opto-isolated inputs and 32 isolated relay outputs which can be configured individually using IDS Core. It comes with dual-redundant hot-plug PSUs, Ethernet and LTC/Alarm connections and provides the perfect resilient link between your IDS system and the outside world.
- 19” rack mountable
- Windows ® configuration utility
- Assignable network configuation
- 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
- Very low power consumption
- Rugged construction
- CE marked for sale in the EU
- 1 year warranty
- GPIO connectivity, control and monitoring anywhere over your IDS network
- 32 opto-isolated inputs
- 32 isolated relay closures
- Dual hot-swap redundant PSU’s
- Can act as an NTP server when supplied with a balanced SMPTE time code
- Self monitoring
- Construction: 1.8mm Aluminium
- Dimensions: L 483 × W 305 × H 44 mm
- Weight: 2kg
- Connectors: 2 × 240 V AC power, Ethernet, time code/alarms, GPI/O
- Communications: Ethernet 100 baseT
- Power supply: 110 – 240V AC
- Power consumption: 8W typical
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
Management of the unit is straighforward, using the Windows ® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if rquired.
IDS SQuid provides easy expansion of I/O over your IDS network. It can also be used as an NTP server to the network when supplied with a balanced SMPTE time code input. Multiple units can add NTP redundancy. Combine it with an IDS Touchscreen for additional remote connectivity, control and monitoring.
Any number of units can be installed on your system.
What is IDS?
IDS. The super cool intuitive and revolutionary workflow information solution. Originally designed as a simple clock and tally system for broadcasters, IDS harvests information from across wide area networks, aggregating it using a simple toolset, providing facilities with the power to display only the information you want, the way you want it. Boundless flexibility that lets you into a world of simple integration giving you access and total control of essential equipment at a touch by using an IDS touchscreen.
IDS is the cutting edge media technology solution and can be scaled to suit any installation, whether Industrial, Service, Broadcast, AV, Education, Defence, Medical or Corporate. Simplifying the complicated, putting the user in charge. IDS already brings groundbreaking solutions to a prestigious set of customers around the globe.