IPE EMU3aco (Discontinued)
Intelligent mains monitoring
This product is discontinued
Building on the success of our EMU2 range, we went to market and listened to the feedback from our diverse range of global clients. Resisting the temptation to reinvent the wheel, we took the already stable foundation of the EMU2 and added industry leading features to the new EMU3 range of power monitoring units.
- Remote Ethernet control of 12 separate outputs via secure web browser
- Sequential, immediate or user configured delayed output start-up
- 6 × opto-isolated GPI alarm inputs for power shedding
- Ethernet SNMP alarms and E-mail alerts for all 6 × GPIs and 12 × fuses
- Remotely monitor multiple environmental sensors for temperature and humidity with SNMP alarm. Combine multiple sensors for readings across a whole bay
- Unit configuration via secure web browser interface
- Continuous real-time reporting of all ports for accurate system updates
- 240V AC 16A Max. load
- Rounded heavy duty Tie Bar
- Supplied with 20A Powercon Input connector
- Integration with IPE’s own IDS product range
- Supplied with 6a output fuses
- 16A Input Fuse
- Ability to daisy chain up to 4 units from one Ethernet connection to give 48 outputs attached to one Ethernet port on you
Intelligent. Expandable. Power Distribution.
Control up to 48 power outputs from one remote Ethernet port.
When it comes to power management, control and monitoring are two of the most important issues facing systems administrators today. With many installations spread over different locations, the need for a simple, centralised control solution that can manage every aspect of performance, from controlling individual outputs to monitoring alerts has never been greater.
Our new intelligent EMU3 are now available in a single configuration, which will auto configure as either a Master or a Slave, in standard Intelligent mode or the Automatic Change Over (ACO) model. All units now come with an embedded web server that enables continuous remote control and monitoring. They can be daisy-chained to other EMU3 units to provide up to 48 outputs via a single IP connection. In the event of a Master unit failure, remove the Ethernet, insert the secondary unit and it automatically promotes to a Master.
The new EMU3’s embedded intelligence allows a scalable power management solution with a low resource outlay. Our intuitive web interface provides quick and easy access to control and configuration facilities. Easily monitor the health status of racks and every connected output. Advanced email alerting provides extensive reporting back to system administrators and engineering teams.
Designed for critical applications.
Extendable rack-mount solutions that provide continuous real-time information about your system, while delivering a reliable power supply.
Twelve individual power outputs and an advanced embedded web server, enabling remote control and monitoring facilities via LAN/ WAN or the internet.
Continuous real-time system information and a reliable power supply, providing control of up to 48 outputs from a single network port.