Dedicated Technical Product and System Support Team
As a dedicated business partner and systems integrator to our customers, once we have installed new projects and solutions, there can be a requirement for ongoing support. As a result, our fully trained and experienced technical support team are on-hand to advise and assist on any issues, should they arise.
IPE have a fully operational ITIL V3 complaint helpdesk in place to provide a true value added solution to your business. IPE’s in house technical teams can take care of all elements of support from issue logging through to 3rd party vendor liaison.
IPE understands the demands of ensuring operations keep running. Today, customer service, customer satisfaction and the overall customer experience is of paramount importance and therefore ensuring the viability of support technology is critical.
We therefore provide a comprehensive range of on-site and remote maintenance services to ensure that all critical broadcast solutions keep running, or are repaired in the shortest time possible. Our professional services agreements ensure that all the costs involved with repairing and maintaining your hardware solution, including parts, labour and expenses are covered. Our objective is to deliver absolute peace of mind and confidence that you are working directly with a partner who understands the need to provide the highest service levels to your own customers.
Service Level Agreements
A totally tailored service for every customer
IPE tailors the right service level to meet each customer’s specific servicing requirements to provide a full Service Level Agreement (SLA) in order to meet the customer’s expectations. Our network of highly experienced engineers can provide on-site and remote maintenance to support a full range of broadcast installations.
The IPE Total Service programme includes
- All-inclusive annual maintenance price (including parts and labour where optioned)
- Technical hotline for problem resolution, between 09:00 and 17:30
- Unlimited telephone calls and remote logging
- Computerised ITIL V3 call logging and tracking with call analysis and management statistics
- Nationwide cover with technical and experienced support engineers. (Global cover can also be optioned)
As an out-of-hours or alternative form of support, customers can access our dedicated technical support website (TBC) where customers can download product drivers, manuals and utilities for our IDS product ranges, as well as benefiting from a more tailored Web Portal incorporating specific site handbooks and drawings.
Additionally, the technical support help desk is available Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30; where you will find an experienced technical support team including project engineers who are always prepared to assist with any hardware or technical issues you may have.
Benefits of the Technical Support Help Desk include
- One-on-one support from a fully trained and experienced technician
- Dedicated technical website for product drivers, manuals and utilities
- Available Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30.
- Maximise uptime and reducing costs related to your project or installations
- Fully ITIL V3 complaint helpdesk to manage the full life cycle of any problem or fault
- Dedicated account manager and point of escalation for immediate resolutions and fixes.
- Customer specific web portal designed to assist the end user to achieve business continuity
We further offer additional options for service care
- “Out of Warranty” products
- Legacy equipment, incorporating all broadcast product and third party vendors
- Design, procurement and installation for all requirements
- Broadcast consultancy services
- Pre Paid Support packages to cover any adhoc work required.